We love our book clubs, but our Bookshelf shows are all about the books we get to choose for ourselves. From comfort reads to intellectual challenges, we run through our recent picks.
In this show we have a particularly eclectic mix, incorporating everything from hot new releases to out-of-print childhood favourites. Just what it is we’re looking for in a good Lockdown read? Join us as we try to figure it out.
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid
- Exciting Times by Naoise Dolan
- Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell
- Weather by Jenny Offill
- The Hottest Dishes of the Tartar Cuisine by Alina Bronsky
- Early Riser by Jasper Fforde
- Homes by Abu Bakr Al Rabeeah with Winnie Yeung
When you buy books from bookshop.org you are supporting local bookshops, and also supporting us.