We discover a book club for people who don’t like the idea of all having to read the same book. At Bee’s Bookshare everyone brings a book they’ve loved, loathed, can’t put down or can’t get into and shares them – best of all everyone gets to take away a new read at the end.
We met up with Bryony Bishop to find out more.
Books mentioned on this episode:
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Norwegian Wood by Lars Mytting
- Stoner by John Williams
- God Help the Child by Toni Morrison
- Having a Wonderful Crime by Craig Rice
- Salt on your Tongue by Charlotte Runcie
Bee’s bookshare has temporarily become Bee’s bookshelf, where you can watch Bryony share her recommended reads from a socially acceptable distance. Find Bee on Instagram and on Twitter @Beesbookshare.
When you buy books from bookshop.org you are supporting local bookshops, and supporting us.