If you’d like to start a book club but are wondering who to invite, how about staying close to home? Annie and Dave tell us about their successful family book club, which has kept their family engaging with books and debating their merits for seven years now. They share their tips for making it work and, feeling inspired, we follow up with some recommendations for books we might try out on our own families. Those family Sunday lunches will never feel the same again.
- Skios by Michael Frayn
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey
- Poverty Safari by Darren McGarvey
- Meet Paris Oyster: A Love Affair with the Perfect Food by Mireille Guiliano
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Time Song: Searching for Doggerland by Julia Blackburn
- I Contain Multitudes by Ed Yong
When you buy books from bookshop.org you are supporting local bookshops, and supporting us.