‘The baby is dead. It took only a few seconds.’
So begins this bestselling thriller by French author Leïla Slimani, and the winner of the prestigious Prix Goncourt. Unmissable? Unreadable?
Listen in to hear Laura report back on what her book club made of Lullaby – and whether she made it out intact. With much, much to debate and discuss, Lullaby may well be our most divisive book club book yet.
- The Days of Abandonment by Elena Ferrante
- Somewhere Someone is Waiting for Me and Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda
- A Life’s Work by Rachel Cusk
- My Thoughts Exactly by Lily Allen
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
Laura also mentioned the play Girls and Boys by Dennis Kelly.